03 August, 2012

who's that girl?

What do you wanna do?! Hello everyone,

It's for me the very first time that I started with a blog. So, I would like to introduce myself.
I am Rebecca from the Netherlands. Shan Mei is my Chinese name, but I'm Indonesian /Chinese. I am  passionate make-up artist & hairstylist.
My biggest dream is to be a professional photographer and for sure, one day my biggest dream will come true. Right now,I'm really enjoying my life and my work at his best. Most of all, I will keep following my dreams.
This blog is to tell you how my biggest dreams will come true.
I will also keep you update about my passion as make-up artist & hairstylist. I will also give you some everyday make-up tips for women.

Please, take a look at my website about my profession:
www.rebeccanainggolan.nl
(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Rebecca





No comments:

Post a Comment