24 August, 2012

So busy lately!

I have so busy lately that i can't post anything! =[
So what i did last last 3 weeks:

I have organized a Bridal photoshoot for 20 August.

I worked some extra days by the Sushi Bar

6 August photoshoot with Photographer Jay Tang, Model Babette Koning, Stylist MyLe Nguyen

9 August photoshoot with Fenja Ikonomou she was a student from the HKU ( school of art)  She was studying Fashion Design. That day she was also the photographer.  And with model Carlijn. And yes she was a student because she has graduated! Congrats girl!

working working.. visisting family

17 August photoshoot again with Photographer Jay Tang but  with model  Cindy Chan. 

20 August was the bridal shoot with Photographer Petit Photography,
Models: Rebecca Daniel, Melissa Kooistra and Farzana Yeasin
Fashion Designer: Kitty From Zendo Design and Sonjo Wong Florist

The pictures will be post on my website, facebook but also here on this blog with more info about the photoshoot. By the page 'Photoshoots'
I will not always post pictures in the future from the photoshoots. Then you have to check my website. And that's because other wise it's to much.

I can do some sneak peak on my blog and link to my facebook for more pictures.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment