Hello everyone!
Its been a looong time ago that i post something on my blog.
I already filmed a new make-up tutorial but because i was so busy lately i didnt had time to edit! :(
I will try my best to edit this weekend and that it will be online Sunday evening or monday.
And why i am so busy?!
I have 3 partime Jobs: I work in 2 Restaurants and a photoshoot company.
But i am 3 days free in a week. Yes that is possible.
In that days i am free i take time for my friends & family. On the sunday's mostly photoshoots etc
Also i have still many assignments. The most of all are photoshoots.
So now i maked a calendar on this page > Calendar
I put also here:
I'm NOT avaible on tuesday & thursday for photoshoots etc.
Only if its a good paid assignment.
You can also click this website: https://www.dayhaps.com/shanmei
8 June i go to Brussel for a Fashion show by Eurasia Festival
9 June & 10 June in Amsterdam video clip shooting from Dj Goldy & Gianni Marino. I will do the make-up from Goldy and the dance girls
23th bridal make-up tryout from a custmor, she is going married on 30th June
This month is getting more busy ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment